Homesortz Bespoke, offers support to clients who have a requirement for truly personalised services of support. This can be anything such as helping with general home tasks, organising a trip to visit friends, shows, art galleries…parties… shopping trips and more.
Most suited to age range 65 years and beyond, Homesortz PA.s will be only too happy to provide a friendly efficient service for your bespoke needs.
The service is a non-medical personal assistant support service. It is for you or your family member who might need that extra support from time to time or for longer periods of life so that if circumstances have changed choices don’t.
Tasks covered can include;
- Companionship for days out, trips & travel and tour guide
- Wellbeing support to homebased elderly members of your family (non-medical) such as movement to music. Walks, picnics, trips to outdoor performances (Summer) and more
- Household administration tasks such as assisting with online shopping, researching household suppliers
- At home – PC, Laptop support (for the home use computer)
- Homecooked foods freshly made / for the freezer arranged and delivered to your home
- Drop-in support for an aging loved one and a regular check in service
- Arranging private dining/special event planning for milestone occasions
- Occasional dog walking/ visit to the vet etc
- Driving to and from important appointments locally
- Shopping & gifting help
- Visiting gardens, houses etc…
Providing your family with your dedicated Homesortz Personal Assistant, adding value to you or your loved one.